to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
After an introductory period you will be responsible for:
- Performing line releases, consisting of, among other things, checking the cleaning of the production lines (swab method) and the work areas, checking documents at the workstations and checking the goods
- Giving support/advice to production operators
- Executing internal HACCP audits
- Taking samples of raw materials
- Reporting of non-conformities
- You preferably have a bachelor degree with scientific background (pharmacy assistant, lab/process techniques, ...), with min. 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of HACCP is a strong advantage;
- You can work independently, but are also a team player;
- You are communicative, assertive, hands on and have technical insight;
- During your training you work in day regime, but after some time you will work in a 2 shifts system.
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact Filip Le Roy, HR Officer by email (email@example.com) or phone (059 29 50 38).