to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
As an employee of the Sales Support team you are responsible for the correct management of the commercial parameters for our Sales activities and you support the Sales representatives of the HAS sales team (Hospital Account Specialists). You also provide the necessary reporting.
In addition, you realize first-line support and you actively participate in optimizing the order system. You follow every step in the order system closely, from intake order to invoicing.
Finally, you ensure correct management of the customer database and answer any questions from customers.
In this position you work closely with your colleagues from the Sales Support team and report directly to the Sales Manager Belgium.
- You can present a first relevant work experience;
- You are strong in administration;
- You are communicative and a team player;
- You are hands-on, work punctually, accurately and you are stress resistant;
- In addition to a good knowledge of Dutch, you have an operational knowledge of French and English;
- MS Word & Excel no longer hold any secrets for you;
- You are interested in micronutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact Dominique Mulliez, HR Director Europe by email or phone (059 55 39 12).