to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you and the team are responsible for the finished goods warehouse and its activities at Metagenics.
As a manager you ensure that, among other things, that the following activities run as smoothly as possible:
- You are responsible for the internal day-to-day organization of the warehouse with regard to inbound, supplying the picking environments, pallet picking and optimal stock management;
- You guide, coach, motivate and evaluate the Warehouse Operators;
- You organize the warehouse activities on the short and medium term, taking into account company norms and standards in order to guarantee a productive and safe goods flow;
- You strive for continuous improvement of processes and cooperation with other services;
- Finally, you are also responsible for good order and tidiness of the warehouse.
In your role you work closely together with the other warehouse & shipping supervisors, as well as with all other departments, in particular with the marketing department, in order to provide support for, among other things, marketing campaigns.
In this role you report to the Warehouse & Shipping Manager.
For this position, we are looking for a hands-on person with a passion for logistics, who can take on a leading role and know what it is like to work in a warehouse.
- You obtained at least a bachelor’s degree or a equivalent through experience.
- You take your responsibility and are conscientious
- You are a born leader and coach and you experience managing a team as obvious.
- You excel through your analytical skills, your smooth communication and your stress resistance.
- Due to your strong organizational skills and flexibility you are able to increase efficiency and optimize the service to the customer
- In addition to a good knowledge of Dutch, you also have an operational knowledge of French.
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact Dominique Mulliez, HR Director Europe by email or phone (059 55 39 12).