to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
As an "R&D Product Stability Analyst" you are responsible for method development and organizing and conducting stability studies on our food supplements. The products are stored in several conditions. In this position, you examine the influence of the external factors on the stability of the products, over time. This may affect the organoleptic properties, the active ingredient levels, the packaging, etc. There is a considerable focus on developing new methods for instrumental analysis, in particular on HPLC. You research strategies to improve the stability and shelf life of the products and you determine when the product can be put on the market.
You also validate the various conditions in which the food supplements can be packed, with a focus on innovative applications in packaging technology. You are also responsible for process optimizations, to improve the stability of the existing products. You carefully follow company policies and procedures.
You are part of the Product Development team within the Science department of Metagenics and you also work closely with colleagues from the QA/QC team within Metagenics. You report to the R&D and Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- You obtained a degree in chemical or pharmaceutical laboratory technology or food technology;
- You have experience in the field of analytical method development (HPLC); stability research or food technology is an advantage;
- In addition to Dutch, you have a thorough knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is an advantage;
- You are flexible and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are a real problem solver;
- You take initiative and function independently as well as in a team;
- You have good communication skills.
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact Dominique Mulliez, HR Director Europe by email or phone (059 55 39 12).